As a mother of a large family, struggling to wash, dry, and fold three or four loads of laundry every day, I secretly wondered if there was an obscure saint, with little to do, who could fill in as my patron saint of missing socks. Little did I know, God was using the dilemma of… Continue reading Patron Saint of Missing Socks, Pray For Us
Search your topic
- Minn. young adults accompany, pray for bishops on ad limina visit to Rome
- A note of thanks. Mass for Benefactors.
- The Lamb of God and the Salvation of the World
- Life Stories: Pro-Life Witnesses Attest to Hope and Joy
- Remember #UniteTheClans ? Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- Munich Protest Requests ‘Clarity and Coherence’ From Pope Francis, German Bishops
- 3 Mysteries of the Epiphany, for the Time After Epiphany
- New Caravan of Central American migrants in search of better lives
- Africa needs more female leaders