Homily However, if we dig deeper we will discover that there is a new life that we are called to live that only God can give us. The desire for a better life is ultimately a call from God to respond to his invitation.
Search your topic
- A Picture of Brotherly Love in a Commercial
- ‘No misunderstanding’: Cardinal Sarah meets with pope emeritus
- Letter from Rome: January 17, 2020
- Behold the Lamb of God: Liberation Comes Through Sacrifice
- Letters 01.19.20
- Chinese bishop and priests evicted over ‘fire safety’
- WDTPRS – 2nd Ordinary (NO) & 2nd Sunday after Epiphany (TLM): God knows our needs better than we do.
- Catholic parish will no longer host consecration of female Episcopalian bishop
- Pro-Life Advocates Criticize Study Claiming Most Women Don’t Regret Their Abortions