By Hannah Brockhaus/CNA | VATICAN CITY — Meditating on the Gospel and on Christ’s holy face is a good way to know Jesus better, especially as the Lamb of God who sacrificed himself for the sins…
Search your topic
- On the Need for Moderation, Even in Learning.
- 17 February 1600: Giordano Bruno’s date with the stake
- Morning Catholic must-reads: 18/02/20
- In last Mass as Philly archbishop, Chaput retires with gratitude
- McCarrick gave $1 million to scandal-hit religious order
- US Bishops Call Applaud Pope’s Efforts for Nuclear Disarmament
- New Hong Kong bishop to be announced within weeks
- Priest with brain tumor ’embraces it willingly’ for victims of clergy abuse
- Is Trump’s Israel Plan a Real Plan for Peace in the Holy Land?