Pope Francis has authorized the Congregation for the Causes of Saints to promulgate 8 decrees that take the cause of 19 men and women closer to sainthood. The martyrdom of 13 of them has been cleared for beatification.
Search your topic
- 17 February 1600: Giordano Bruno’s date with the stake
- Morning Catholic must-reads: 18/02/20
- In last Mass as Philly archbishop, Chaput retires with gratitude
- McCarrick gave $1 million to scandal-hit religious order
- US Bishops Call Applaud Pope’s Efforts for Nuclear Disarmament
- New Hong Kong bishop to be announced within weeks
- Priest with brain tumor ’embraces it willingly’ for victims of clergy abuse
- Is Trump’s Israel Plan a Real Plan for Peace in the Holy Land?
- 98-year-old Catholic bishop overcomes coronavirus