Benedict XVI’s private secretary has said the former pontiff was not informed he would be presented as co-author of a new book on priestly celibacy and that he has asked for his name and photo to be removed from the cover
Search your topic
- Reject Fad And Fashion, How To Start And End Each Day According To St. Anthony Of Egypt, And More!
- Perform euthanasia or lose government funding, Canadian hospice told
- Catholic Church in Australia Responds to Unprecedented Bushfire Crisis
- DOJ files brief in support of Ohio Down syndrome abortion ban
- Supreme Court Will Not Fast Track New ACA Appeal
- Colombia’s Bishops Ask for Action to Halt Violence
- Taiwan President Appeals to Pope Francis Over China’s ‘Abuse of Power’
- Did Christopher Hitchens find faith?
- An evocative memoir