Pneumonia claims the lives of more than 800,000 children under five every year. The toll could be the highest in Nigeria in the coming decade with 1.4 million deaths. An estimated 162,000 died in the country in 2018.
Search your topic
- Maryland assisted suicide bill will be decided by three undecided Senators.
- Ven. Samuel Mazzuchelli, Missionary to the Early American Frontier
- Congressman tries to add ‘Born Alive’ protections to vaping bill
- Alberta budget stokes anxiety in Catholic education and health care providers
- Canadian hospice forced to close after refusing to offer assisted dying
- The Lucifer Ego is a gripping, detailed, and unique novel
- Another Sign of the Times: No Bibles in Hotel Room Drawers
- If You’re Struggling to Follow Jesus, You’re Not Alone
- Qs” with Fr. Julian Bilyj!