In this bustling Advent season, we might benefit from slowing down, taking the time to contemplate and just “be,” writes contributor Melissa Payne.
Search your topic
- Policeman buys car seats instead of issuing ticket to mom in need
- 10 years after Vatican investigation, Legion of Christ faces ‘new credibility crisis’…
- Mexican bishop: Migrant caravan should be ‘treated like brothers’
- Ask Father: Priest Gave Me Too Hard Penance In Confession , A Mans Home Is His Monastery, And More!
- 10 Things Pope Francis has said about abortion
- How your smile can be a secret weapon
- 102-year-old woman shares recipe for marriage success
- 21 Words that will help you better understand prayer
- Prayer for the protection of all human life