Christmas in Sri Lanka comes after two major events in the country in 2019. National security concerns following the Easter Sunday terrorist attacks on churches and hotels were a priority issue that dominated the run-up to the Nov. 16 presidential election. The bishops look to a future of hope for the nation.
Search your topic
- A Picture of Brotherly Love in a Commercial
- ‘No misunderstanding’: Cardinal Sarah meets with pope emeritus
- Letter from Rome: January 17, 2020
- Behold the Lamb of God: Liberation Comes Through Sacrifice
- Letters 01.19.20
- Chinese bishop and priests evicted over ‘fire safety’
- WDTPRS – 2nd Ordinary (NO) & 2nd Sunday after Epiphany (TLM): God knows our needs better than we do.
- Catholic parish will no longer host consecration of female Episcopalian bishop
- Pro-Life Advocates Criticize Study Claiming Most Women Don’t Regret Their Abortions