The sort of people who would violently reject the points I am making are the sort of people who would not be impressed by the the Council of Florence. So I am going to confine myself to the Magisterium from the time of Pius XII … since it is increasingly coming to be realised that the continuum of processes which we associate with the Conciliar and post-Conciliar period was already in operation
Search your topic
- Remember #UniteTheClans ? Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- Munich Protest Requests ‘Clarity and Coherence’ From Pope Francis, German Bishops
- 3 Mysteries of the Epiphany, for the Time After Epiphany
- New Caravan of Central American migrants in search of better lives
- Africa needs more female leaders
- Andrews NC unanimous: Fr Byers to be first Police Chaplain (I’m humbled)
- 7 Sisters On Distraction During Prayer, Have Hope Jesus Will Bring My Kids Back To Faith, And More!
- What Alzheimer’s Can Remind Us of
- The Methodists May Soon Split Up — Will Some Become Catholic?