Massive strikes over proposed pension reforms bring France to a stand-still, gripping transport systems, closing schools, and leaving garbage piled high. The hardest hit is the French capital Paris where many residents and tourists struggle to cope with the most significant public sector actions in decades.
Search your topic
- Qs” with Fr. Julian Bilyj!
- Justice Department weighs in on Kentucky religious freedom case
- Some Kansas nuns urge Medicaid expansion despite risk of taxpayer-funded abortions
- South Sudan security concerns remain high as peace process takes a step forward
- Klobuchar Open to Pro-Life Votes, Not Pro-Life Laws
- Pontifical Academy for Life, IBM, Microsoft, Call for Ethical Use of AI Technology
- Letters 03.01.20
- TV Picks 03.01.20