Christianity is filled with stories of rapid-fire callings to service, such as the blinding-light conversion of Saul as he was on his way to Damascus with a mandate to arrest followers of Jesus. Father Darrick Leier, the new priest at St. Mary Catholic Church in Aspen, had more of a gradual calling in terms of leaving secular life for the priesthood…
Search your topic
- Minn. young adults accompany, pray for bishops on ad limina visit to Rome
- A note of thanks. Mass for Benefactors.
- The Lamb of God and the Salvation of the World
- What is a Prophet? – A Homily for the Second Sunday of the Year
- Life Stories: Pro-Life Witnesses Attest to Hope and Joy
- Remember #UniteTheClans ? Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- Munich Protest Requests ‘Clarity and Coherence’ From Pope Francis, German Bishops
- 3 Mysteries of the Epiphany, for the Time After Epiphany
- New Caravan of Central American migrants in search of better lives