Important news for the Catholic faithful of Angola: They will be able to consult the “Catechism of the Catholic Church,” afer it was translated into Umbundu, the second most spoken language in the country after Portuguese.
Search your topic
- A Picture of Brotherly Love in a Commercial
- ‘No misunderstanding’: Cardinal Sarah meets with pope emeritus
- Letter from Rome: January 17, 2020
- Behold the Lamb of God: Liberation Comes Through Sacrifice
- Letters 01.19.20
- Chinese bishop and priests evicted over ‘fire safety’
- WDTPRS – 2nd Ordinary (NO) & 2nd Sunday after Epiphany (TLM): God knows our needs better than we do.
- Catholic parish will no longer host consecration of female Episcopalian bishop
- Pro-Life Advocates Criticize Study Claiming Most Women Don’t Regret Their Abortions