One of the biggest problems now confronting Catholics — men and boys in particular, but also women and girls to a lesser extent — is the explosion in the availability of pornography. It’s not so long ago that if someone wanted to view pornography they had to go to some effort, be it buying magazines, or videos, or whatever…
Search your topic
- InfoECDQ – 9 décembre 2019
- STUDIES: When highly developed cultures undergo sexual revolution and license they collapse with monotonous regularity within three generations
- Pope Francis drops in on “100 Nativity Scenes” exhibit
- Marco Tosatti: Does Pope Francis Think His Reign Is About to End?
- German bishop accused of taking $140,000 from elderly woman’s account