Vatican City, Dec 4, 2019 / 09:30 am (CNA).- The publication date of the new constitution governing the Roman Curia has been delayed again as Pope Francis’ council of cardinals continues to evaluate suggestions to the draft that was given to bishops’ conferences in May.
Search your topic
- STUDIES: When highly developed cultures undergo sexual revolution and license they collapse with monotonous regularity within three generations
- Pope Francis drops in on “100 Nativity Scenes” exhibit
- Marco Tosatti: Does Pope Francis Think His Reign Is About to End?
- German bishop accused of taking $140,000 from elderly woman’s account
- Recalling Venerable Fulton Sheen’s Passing 40 Years Ago