Scenes of hungry angry shoppers fighting over big screen TVs are likely to show up today as Black Friday hits us once again. Weird that it is the day after Thanksgiving. Almost like we didn’t have enough to be thankful for so we rush out to get more stuff. We’re stuffed turkeys. Gobble. Gobble. It’s easy to see the greed and blame our materialistic culture without seeing the deeper threat…
Search your topic
- InfoECDQ – 9 décembre 2019
- STUDIES: When highly developed cultures undergo sexual revolution and license they collapse with monotonous regularity within three generations
- Bible Vigils, and Why We Don’t Have (or Need) Them
- Pope Francis drops in on “100 Nativity Scenes” exhibit
- Marco Tosatti: Does Pope Francis Think His Reign Is About to End?