I would love to have an extra hour or two per day. I’d have more time for things like prayer, time spent with family and friends, making progress on my reading pile, exercise, and even to get a little more sleep. But like most people, I’m “too busy,” and every week that goes by seems to bring with it a twinge of guilt and regret for the things I’m not getting done.
Search your topic
- InfoECDQ – 9 décembre 2019
- STUDIES: When highly developed cultures undergo sexual revolution and license they collapse with monotonous regularity within three generations
- Pope Francis drops in on “100 Nativity Scenes” exhibit
- Marco Tosatti: Does Pope Francis Think His Reign Is About to End?
- German bishop accused of taking $140,000 from elderly woman’s account