The 32nd meeting of the Council of Cardinals has just concluded in the Vatican. The C9, as the group was commonly called, is now being termed by many as the C6, following the dismissal of three of its members during the last meeting in December 2018. The Council is studying the plans for reforming the Apostolic Constitution “Pastor Bonus” on the Roman Curia.
Search your topic
- InfoECDQ – 9 décembre 2019
- STUDIES: When highly developed cultures undergo sexual revolution and license they collapse with monotonous regularity within three generations
- Bible Vigils, and Why We Don’t Have (or Need) Them
- Pope Francis drops in on “100 Nativity Scenes” exhibit
- Marco Tosatti: Does Pope Francis Think His Reign Is About to End?