Vatican City, Dec 2, 2019 / 07:30 pm (CNA).- In a letter to a veteran Italian journalist, Cardinal Angelo Becciu wrote Monday that he was not involved in the purchase of a bankrupt Italian hospital, and that reports to the contrary are unreliable.
Search your topic
- STUDIES: When highly developed cultures undergo sexual revolution and license they collapse with monotonous regularity within three generations
- Pope Francis drops in on “100 Nativity Scenes” exhibit
- Marco Tosatti: Does Pope Francis Think His Reign Is About to End?
- German bishop accused of taking $140,000 from elderly woman’s account
- Recalling Venerable Fulton Sheen’s Passing 40 Years Ago