The liturgical year is coming to a close and in the holy sacrifice of the altar we renew the offering of the victim to the Father — the offering of Christ, the king of justice, love and peace, as we shall read shortly in the preface. You all experience a great joy in your souls as you consider the sacred […]
Search your topic
- Minn. young adults accompany, pray for bishops on ad limina visit to Rome
- A note of thanks. Mass for Benefactors.
- The Lamb of God and the Salvation of the World
- Life Stories: Pro-Life Witnesses Attest to Hope and Joy
- Remember #UniteTheClans ? Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- Munich Protest Requests ‘Clarity and Coherence’ From Pope Francis, German Bishops
- 3 Mysteries of the Epiphany, for the Time After Epiphany
- New Caravan of Central American migrants in search of better lives
- Africa needs more female leaders