The Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe, commonly called the Feast of Christ the King, helps us to focus on the Reign of God. At every Mass we recite the Our Father and pray, “thy Kingdom come.” This reminds us that the Kingdom of God lies before us and is part of our vocation to eternal life. […]
Search your topic
- Minn. young adults accompany, pray for bishops on ad limina visit to Rome
- A note of thanks. Mass for Benefactors.
- The Lamb of God and the Salvation of the World
- What is a Prophet? – A Homily for the Second Sunday of the Year
- Roger Scruton, RIP
- Life Stories: Pro-Life Witnesses Attest to Hope and Joy
- Remember #UniteTheClans ? Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- Munich Protest Requests ‘Clarity and Coherence’ From Pope Francis, German Bishops
- 3 Mysteries of the Epiphany, for the Time After Epiphany