Five years ago Mr. Janusz Szepietowski, a former solidarity activist unjustly imprisoned under the 1981 Martial Law in Communist Poland, proposed to me to start a pro-life petition to end the persecution and unjust arrest of Canadian pro-life activist Mary Wagner (who was in jail at the time) and to Amend Canada’s Criminal Code – to allow for the freedom of peaceful conscientious objection, especially in front of abortion places, without being jailed for it. We both met on May 20, 2014 with the then current Member of Parliament (M.P.) for Kitchener Centre, Mr. Stephen Woodworth – currently a candidate
Search your topic
- Capuchin priest who fought racism on way to canonization
- Give your loved ones to God with this prayer from St. Therese of Lisieux
- How having a baby with Down syndrome changed this rock star’s music
- Monastic sandals: 2020’s first hot item
- Francis Chan and his dream of a Eucharist rooted in the Early Church
- Are you praying the Rosary correctly?
- The power of witness: Strangers inspired to pay families’ bills
- Why is St. Sebastian patron saint of athletes?
- 5 Ways to encourage your kids to bond with each other