As a young university student who was looking into the Catholic Church, I was confused because I had been taught to believe God’s revelations were confined to the Bible. I was surprised to learn the Bible itself urges us to follow oral traditions: So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you… Continue reading Trusting and Resting in the Tradition of the Church
Search your topic
- Are people being coerced into euthanasia?
- InfoECDQ – 9 décembre 2019
- STUDIES: When highly developed cultures undergo sexual revolution and license they collapse with monotonous regularity within three generations
- Bible Vigils, and Why We Don’t Have (or Need) Them
- Pope Francis drops in on “100 Nativity Scenes” exhibit