Pope Francis is like a canary in the coal mine, identifying toxic trends in our society, then, offering hope as he suggests Christian solutions to family issues. The expression “a canary in the coal mine” refers to caged canaries miners would bring with them into mine tunnels. These birds were used in Britain right up until… Continue reading Pope Francis: A Canary in a Coal Mine
Search your topic
- STUDIES: When highly developed cultures undergo sexual revolution and license they collapse with monotonous regularity within three generations
- Pope Francis drops in on “100 Nativity Scenes” exhibit
- Marco Tosatti: Does Pope Francis Think His Reign Is About to End?
- German bishop accused of taking $140,000 from elderly woman’s account
- Recalling Venerable Fulton Sheen’s Passing 40 Years Ago