…this school to give a talk on the life and message of St John Paul II to the VI form. A warm welcome, and a very enjoyable morning. It was a particular pleasure to be greeted by a pupil who, when younger, had been a prizewinner in the Schools Bible Project. Info about this year’s Project is here…open to pupils at all secondary schools in Britain.The train journey back to London goes via Richmond, so I hopped off there to do some further research for the Catholic History Walks I am leading during the next weeks. Henry VII…a royal palace
Search your topic
- Can a dorm for single moms and retired nuns bring new life to this Catholic college?
- Jesus doesn’t impose commandments, but marks out path to happiness, says Pope Francis
- VIDEO contrasts participants in March for Life and Women’s March
- What the Catholic Church did during the Holocaust is subject of UN panel
- Blog changes – speed! And “Catholic Signal Corps”
- While #GirlDad trends, US sex-selective abortion is on the rise
- This priest’s “Day Off”: Helping serve warrants in Andrews NC
- Big Mystic Moment This Priest Saw Jesus In Eucharist, Saint And Selling His Soul To Devil, And More!
- A collection of characters with no redeeming features