Alex SchadenbergExecutive Director – Euthanasia Prevention CoalitionCBC news really can’t help themselves. Last week CBC produced a one-sided report pressuring St Martha’s hospital in Nova Scotia to participate in euthanasia and today CBC is promoting the expansion of euthanasia in Canada to children, incompetent people and for psychiatric conditions alone.On December 12, the Council of Canadian Academies (CCA) released three reports concerning: euthanasia for children, euthanasia for incompetent people who previously asked for euthanasia, and euthanasia for people with psychiatric conditions alone.My concern is not with CBC reporting on the euthanasia but rather the one-sided report. CBC will claim that
Search your topic
- Tail of the Dragon today making tires sing!
- French Senate Debates IVF Law After Thousands Protest in Paris Streets
- Ruling against Trump executive order helps people flee danger, bishops say
- Indian church cautions flock against “Love Jihad”
- French Senate debates IVF law after thousands protest in Paris streets
- Take care of God’s gift; that’s sanctity, says Pope Francis
- Students Make History at the March for Life
- Did St. Ignatius Believe In Transubstantiation, Video Of Boy Singing To Downs Baby Brother And More!
- Constantly connected but not belonging, youth can find answers in faith