Fifteenth Sunday of Ordinary Time 2018The readings for this weekend’s mass are:First Reading Amos 7:12-15Responsorial Psalm 85: 8-13 Response 7Second Reading Ephesians 1:3-14Gospel Mark 6:7-13Two weeks ago, our Pastor’s mother passed away. Father had to return to Poland. As a family we have been praying for him, his family and the repose of the soul of his mother. We had visiting priests cover for mass last weekend and again this weekend. Last Saturday evening, Sunday Evening and tonight was Rev, Rafal Tomon from Our lady of Lourdes Waterloo. Last week before mass the children and I all went to the
Search your topic
- Second Amendment vs COEXIST?!
- Fr Gordon opines on old chainsaw pic
- Isn’t that Father George driving a Police Dodge Charger Pursuit V8 ?!
- You have heard that it was said: “Popes come and go.” Well, so do priests.
- The Topophiliac Heresy and Biblical Teaching
- Catholic uni reform triggered California abortion mandate that violated federal law
- Quit Culture of Complaint
- Father’s bid to halt 8th month abortion makes headlines in Colombia
- Pope: In bad times, pray for the Church even more