Growing up on the edge of the Atacama desert in northern Chile, Jimena Cruz was often made to feel ashamed of her indigenous identity. Stargazing in Chile: dark skies in the Atacama desert Read more On visits to nearby petroglyphs, her father would explain their history, while her mother situated them in legend. “I always had this relationship between the scientific and the cultural…
Search your topic
- Tail of the Dragon today making tires sing!
- French Senate Debates IVF Law After Thousands Protest in Paris Streets
- Ruling against Trump executive order helps people flee danger, bishops say
- Indian church cautions flock against “Love Jihad”
- French Senate debates IVF law after thousands protest in Paris streets
- Take care of God’s gift; that’s sanctity, says Pope Francis
- Students Make History at the March for Life
- Did St. Ignatius Believe In Transubstantiation, Video Of Boy Singing To Downs Baby Brother And More!
- Constantly connected but not belonging, youth can find answers in faith